You’ll be able to’t observe how many sperm your system is producing, but research shows there are an impact on a state of mind your reproductive health. And studies also show sperm volume, on average, has decreased in recent decades.
The common sperm count is all about 50 million cells per ejaculation – down from about 100 million 25 years or so ago.
Taking a pill is one means to increase your sperm volume. The examples below are said to have positive effects: Arginine, Coenzyme q10 supplement, linseed oil, L-carnitine, Selenium and vitamins B-12, C, E and Zinc.
Try these methods also, for boosting your sperm count:
* Keep the testicles and the body temperature down.
* Exercise a minimum of twenty minutes per day.
* Detoxify by drinking lots of water and eating fruits and veggies.
* Eat natural, organic food.
* Meditate to cure stress.
* Avoid alcohol.
* Get 8 hours of sleep a night.